We have no external representatives/partners/agents. We have fixed prices. Beware of fake agents.
1. I live outside the US and am a Non-US Resident. Can I still form a Crisp Infocare?
Yes! The State of Delaware allows anyone to form a Crisp Infocare. You can also operate the Crisp Infocare from your own country or from within the US. You don't even have to come to the US to set up your company.

2. What is the difference between your service and an incorporating company?
We provide a very simple to use Do-it-yourself kit. This saves you the fees other companies charge to set up your company. By following our simple instructions you will see how easy it is to form your own US Corporation or LLC. Further more we include instructions to set up your company bank account with a major US bank (no SSN required - and yes, you can be a non-US resident). We also include a free US phone number (voice mail) and how to instantly set up your new company's EIN - without filling in any forms. .
3. Do I need a registered agent?
Yes. All Delaware companies require a registered agent regardless of who they use to set up their company.

4. Can I use Crisp Infocare to help get a working VISA into the US?
Yes, this is possible, however we are not qualified to give advice in this area.

5. What is an EIN and do I need one?
An EIN is like a SSN (Social Security Number) for your company. You aren't required to set up an EIN, however you will need one to open a US bank account. Our kit shows you how to set up one for free and instantly.

6. Are there any restricted countries?
The US doesn't allow accounts to be opened by citizens of the following countries, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, Liberia, and Sierra Leone, the UNITA faction in Angola, Syria and Burma (Myanmar).

7. What is Certificate of Good Standing?
This document illustrates that your corporation or LLC is a valid Delaware company that has paid all its taxes in the state of Delaware up to the current date. It is signed by the Delaware Secretary of State and attests to the good standing status of your company on the date it is produced and signed.

8. The Foreign Qualification Process?
Foreign Qualification is the process of registering your corporation or LLC to do lawful business in another state, in addition to the state in which it was incorporated.

9. LLC Operating Agreements: Explanations and Free Templates
The LLC Operating Agreement sets forth the terms governing the limited liability company, its interests, activities, management and provisions governing the rights and obligations of its members. It is the main governing document of the LLC, above all others.

10. Certified Copies of Corporate Documents?
A Certified Copy is an official document issued from the Crispinfocare Secretary of State that certifies the authenticity of documents on file with the Crispinfocare Division of Corporations.

11. Corporate and LLC Name Change in Crispinfocare?
Is your corporation or LLC name outdated, or no longer reflects the nature of your business? Do you need to make changes to your original articles of organization or incorporation? Don't form a new company - Harvard Business Services, Inc. can file an amendment quickly and efficiently for you.

12. How We Can Help Apostille Service?
Our Services, Inc. can provide an Apostille for documents either issued by the Delaware Secretary of State or for a document that is notarized by a Delaware notary public. Please reach out to us phone (+91 85273 87664) for more information.

13. How We Can Help Stock Amendment?
Do you need to increase the number of shares of stock your corporation has to offer? A stock amendment is an economical way to increase the share structure. We can help. Simply call +91 85273 87664, us. Please be advised we will need to know the total number of shares authorized along with the new par value.

14. Mail Forwarding and Virtual Office Services?
We provide a wide variety of mail forwarding services, including an innovative virtual office service, to suit your company's needs. Many clients do not have a physical address other than their home offices; others want to establish a U.S. presence. Our service provides you with a Crispinfocare mailing address where we can receive postal and courier mail on your behalf before forwarding it along to you.
         Register a US company + Bank A/C +     
Gateway Services
Register a US company + Bank A/C + Gateway Services